Customer Technical Support Manager, Totogi (Remote) – $200,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
If you’re a hands-on customer support manager looking to create a bigger impact, then we think it’s about time to get yourself out of the middle management trap. You were a top performer as a support agent and have proven yourself an effective manager. Shouldn’t your organization start listening to your ideas?
Totogi is a product-driven telco software company focused on moving the entire telco industry to the public cloud and redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers. We believe the key to success is a robust, customer-obsessed support organization led by decision-makers with elite customer-facing experience. To that end, we automated away routine administration and project management tasks so that our support leaders can focus on improving customer service quality and making decisions based on their hands-on experience.
We want our customer service quality to be the #1 reason our customers continue to partner with us year after year, and our support leaders are responsible for making that service first-class. If you’re looking to take charge in a high-stakes environment, then we invite you to take the next big step in your career.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conducting Deep Dives. You will dive into specific areas of support that are not currently meeting our quality bar (e.g., a decline in NPS or an increase in reopened tickets).
- Writing Improvement Proposals. You will make improvement recommendations based on your deep dive findings aimed at achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
- Producing Knowledge Base articles. You will flex your technical depth and writing ability to prevent common customer issues from reoccurring.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Delegating process improvements to lower-level managers. Our support leaders are hands-on and lead by showing, rather than telling.
- Relying on gut feeling and managerial instinct. We are a knowledge-driven organization, and our managers make decisions based on hard evidence.
- Creating useless content. Each deep dive, improvement proposal, or KB article you write will link to tangible business value.
Customer Technical Support Manager Key Responsibilities
Building a customer support system capable of delivering consistently great support by solving telco customer tickets on the first attempt.
- At least 5 years of software customer support experience
- Experience working with customers in the telco industry
- Basic experience working with AWS
Totogi is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and is completely redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers to drive customer love! We are a product-driven telco software company made up of some of the best minds from the telecoms industry and the brightest engineering talent across the globe. Change the game with us.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4614-GH-Accra-CustomerTechni
Information Technology, Engineering, and Customer Service
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Telecommunications