Customer Success Representative
As a Customer Success Representative (CSR), you will be teaming up with Varonis account teams to manage a portfolio of Varonis customers. You will be responsible for coordinating ongoing customer facing activities with the Sales team and customers, making sure follow ups are occurring on schedule with the goal of ensuring customers are getting visible value from their investment.
This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management, structure and follow up skills. In addition, the role requires the ability to manage multiple customer interactions simultaneously, coordinate and execute cross-functional team efforts aiming to drive customers to value. The ideal candidate is details- and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Managing regular touch points with every customer in the portfolio to gather customer usage and satisfaction information
- Creating customer interaction project plans working back from renewal dates
- Supporting the account team in preparing customer periodic business reviews
- Keeping track of customer organizational changes
- Identifying at risk customers, escalating and coordinating efforts to eliminate risks
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Monitor customer health by tracking product usage and customer satisfaction
- Communicate regularly with account teams, as well as with other functions such as support, services and product management to provide feedback and insights
- Support Salesforce and Financial Force administrative updates
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, able to work alongside several account teams simultaneously
- Previous experience working in Customer Success Operations
- Detailed oriented
- Well organized
- Multitasking skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced hyper growth company
- Sales experience – Advantage
- CRM systems – Advantage
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the Varonis culture!
Varonis is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Customer Service and Information Technology
Computer Software, Computer & Network Security, and Information Technology and Services