Customer Success Manager, Mid-Market
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Our mission at Culture Amp is to create a better working world, and in so doing to amplify the experience and impact of over 100 million people at work. This Mid Market customer success position has a critical role to play in driving this mission forward. We are looking for someone to help scale the business impact of People and Culture across companies in North American between 200 and 1000 employees via best practice adoption of the Culture Amp platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are open to remote candidates in the CST or EST timezones
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Effectively manage, prioritize, and support a book of mid-market customers
- Guide new customers through onboarding onto the Culture Amp platform
- Be focused on driving best practice product adoption and ultimately customer outcomes at scale
- Identify and develop opportunities for expansion where our platform can assist customers beyond their initial use
- Be a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product team on improving the platform to better solve our customers challenges
- Drive customer renewals in collaboration with our Account Managers
- Experience working at scale with a high-volume of customers
- The ability to strategically prioritize and deliver value to a high volume of customers in the key moments that matter across the customer journey
- The skills to build high quality relationships with platform administrators and senior People & Culture Leaders
- Strong communication and customer expectation setting skills
- The ability to educate customers on the optimum ways to adopt our products
- SaaS experirence
- HR experience, interest in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Passionate about and enjoy the challenge of scaling customer success outcomes
- Highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent
- Curious about finding ways to constantly refine and enhance the customer experience
- Resilient and adaptable to change
- A team player
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read , and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don’t just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp .
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here .
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options – it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance – for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support program, – for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule – where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.