Customer Success Executive
Lrnr caters to the US Education market and has won several awards and recognitions for its solutions in STEM.
We are looking for Sales Personnel to help us promote our solutions at US Educational Institutions (Community and 4-year colleges and Universities). If you believe that you could sell our solutions (watch the video: https://youtu.be/2p8DM3kNyrA), we would love to talk to you.
This is a remote position.
What you will need to do:
- Cold calling instructors and department chairs (potential customers) to set up demos. You will be using a fast dialer software called Phone Burner, leaving VM and sending emails is automated to enable you to get to live people.
- Data mining to research, identify and qualify target colleges and universities.
- Use effective outreach methodologies of our value proposition to key decision-makers (prospective clients).
- Work within a specific territory and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets. You are our gateway to success!
- Schedule appointments with prospects and Sales / Product Managers.
- Prioritize and manage prospects through our CRM.
- Learn and comprehensively understand our products, platform, and services.
- We view this as an entry to a mid-level position (depending on experience) with an opportunity to grow into a senior role based on accomplishments.
A big part of your day is going to be spent communicating with prospective clients and coordinating with your Manager. Strong communication skills and team attitude are requirements.
The skills you need to have:
- Smart and strategic mind – you must master a message that stands out to instructors and educators
- Open to growth, ability, and desire to receive feedback and improve daily
- Mission-driven professional with a strong desire to solve the problems that we aim to fix
- Outgoing, engaging, and compelling personality
- Driven to exceed expected outcomes – sales is a numbers game
- Time management and task management skills
- Strong desire to advance your career in Sales
- History of effective collaboration in a team setting.
- Highly adaptable to changing and difficult circumstances — Startups are an insane amount of fun, but they sure do change quickly. That should excite you!
In addition, you should have:
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Interest in HigherEd
- Bachelor Degree
Benefits and expectations in a startup:
- No bureaucracy
- Everyone works like an owner. This requires you to be passionate about the startup mission and be available at any time during critical periods.
- Acquisition of multiple core skills in a short period of time making you more valuable than your peers in the industry.
- Stock options making you a long term owner that could lead to significant financial rewards as the company grows.
- $500 – $800 based on experience and ability plus commission
- Stock options and uncapped commission
Tipo de empleo