Customer Service Team Member – Part Time – Mt Maunganui, NZ
As a team member at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions and have some fun along the way.
Relevant experience is helpful, but it’s your attitude and values that are the most important.
What You Can Expect To Do
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers
- Merchandise and replenish products
- Operate registers
What We Need From You
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Be approachable and confident interacting with customers
- Have an eagerness to learn about new products
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
- To be on your feet assisting with customers across a wide range of retail hours
Some of the benefits on offer when you join us:
- A team-based workplace that supports flexibility and inclusion
- Opportunity to actively support the local community
- Further training, from product training to leadership development
- Career opportunities within a large retailer
- Team discount, incentives and offers from corporate partners
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for eligible team members
Please note that if your application progresses to the reference check stage, you may be required to submit a police check. If your search returns a criminal record, Bunnings will assess whether the record impacts your ability to perform the key requirements of the role.
Sales, Distribution, and Customer Service