Customer Service Supervisor
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of eight (8) apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Visit www.digicelgroup.com for more.
Primary Objective Of The Job
- Overseeing customer service process
- Escalation process of open disputes
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage the Customer Service teams in an organized and efficient manner to ensure compliance with relevant credit risk policies and procedures
- Manage customer relations to ensure all disputes and inquiries are handled and resolved within the terms of the SLA’s
Academic Qualifications And Experience Required
- Bachelor degree desired
- Two – Three (2-3) years management working experience
- Relevant experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency in using ERP systems and MS products, such as Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Functional Skills And Abilities
- Appropriate skills and tools in place
- Specialized resource skill set with clear roles and responsibilities that provides focused services to group of countries/business units
- Clear escalation paths for issues and disputes
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.