Customer Service Representative
Digital Room (Philippines) Inc.
- 15% Night Differential
- Annual Merit Increase
- 8K Monthly Incentives
- HMO upon regularization
- Up to 10,000 medicine reimbursement
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Connect with our clients to build relationships, provide excellent customer service and create raving fans for the business.
- Create a genuine connection with our customers, identify customer concerns and needs proactively.
- Completely resolve customer concerns and in most cases ensure that such concerns are resolved in one call.
- Provide feedback and help escalate customer concerns in a timely manner significant to customer service executives.
- Stay up to date on all relevant company and product updates and information
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Willing to work during in Marquee Mall, Angeles City, Pampanga night hours (shifting schedules) and weekends – Work in the office set up
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field
- BPO experience is a plus! (Newbies are also welcome to apply)
- Proven capability of providing excellent customer service – demonstrate customer centric values
- Excellent understanding of the US or North American culture and customer – demonstrate the ability to empathize and connect with the customer
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Demonstrate the desire to be part of a growing organization and recognizes opportunities to move up and contribute in a different role later on
What You Will Enjoy
- Fun environment
- Great rewards and recognition program
- Monthly performance incentives
- Competitive Salary
- HMO Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Leaves and Leave Cash Conversion
- Medicine Reimbursement
- Merit increases
- Instantaneous career growth and development
- Parking Slot (first come first served basis)
Why Join Us?
Digital Room is an established US-based company with multiple locations and growing steadily each year.
We offer exciting employee perks such as company-sponsored conferences, trainings, Lunch and Learn activities, annual team building events (in-town and out-of-town), annual sports fests, and quarterly lunches, to name a few.
If you have what it takes, you may be the Front-End Developer we are looking for.
Get to Know Us
Digital Room’s focus on producing an excellent printed product has built an extremely loyal customer following of design and marketing professionals. We’ve become the leader in B2B online printing and are excited to continue our rapidly growing e-commerce journey.
Operating through a network of manufacturing plants throughout the U.S., Digital Room comprises many well-known web-to-print brands, including UPrinting, PrintPlace, NextDayFlyers, PrintRunner, 48HourPrint, LogoSportswear, Packola, and ColorFX.
Are you ready to make a difference? This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that is continually growing. We are all about developing and training our employees to reach their career potential!
Uri ng trabaho