Customer Service Hero – Startup with Social Mission
Do you love art, craft and cooking experiences? A fully-funded tech startup on a social mission – founded by pivotal leaders of THE ICONIC – is looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and eloquent Customer Service Representative with great customer facing skills to join our fast-growing team and make a big impact.
ClassBento is a funded tech platform creating a community marketplace for fun workshops, activities and leisure experiences both in-person and online. We currently enable art, craft and food & beverage providers to connect with anyone across Australia wanting to learn everything from flower crown making to candle making; from cooking classes to juggling. At ClassBento we’re all about getting people to switch-off, learn new skills and discover new passions away from digital screens. Our super-connected culture has led to a massive increase in stress levels and burnout and many people are finding it increasingly difficult to maintain a healthy balance. The wellbeing experiences we offer on Classbento provide the perfect opportunity to take a step back and have some fun creating something with your own hands. We are a close-knit team that is expanding in a high growth culture and environment.
About the role
You will be joining our team as a Customer Service Hero of ClassBento. Managing our inbound channels and ensuring a great customer experience for group organisers and students looking to book an experience whether for team building, celebrating a special occasion or individuals looking to learn a new skill!
- You will deliver exceptional customer experiences across our inbound service channels. You will respond to and resolve customer enquiries via live chat, telephone and email. You will help us to maintain our perfect 5/5 average customer rating on Google and elsewhere.
- For our inbound customers, you will identify and recommend amazing arts and crafts experiences from our website; ensuring prompt and accurate answers to queries with the goal of driving sales and bookings.
- For some of our corporate clients, you will be the client liaison for their bookings. You will manage client experience bookings end to end including client invoicing, dealing with updates and further enquiries for experience bookings.
- Think outside the box about how we can improve customer service and add value to both teachers and our corporate clients.
- You will build strong client relationships to increase repeat usage of our platform
Skills and Experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and outgoing and extroverted personality
- Initiative, warmth and good humour
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Stakeholder management skills
Nice to have
- 2+ years in a customer-facing environment
- 2+ years inside sales/inbound call centre experience
- Experience working in a high growth startup
- Working with small business owners and events planners
- Pipedrive experience
- Zendesk experience
- Presenting via video conference (Zoom) with Google Slides, Powerpoint or Keynote
The fun stuff
- Join a talented team, making a social impact
- $1000 of free experiences on ClassBento, each year
- Flexible office and remote based work environment
- Rapid career and professional growth potential
- Family friendly