Customer Service and Chat Representative
JPJA – 001 – Customer Service / Chat Representatives
Customer Centric Champions, this job is for you!!!.
Iterum BPO is opening in Jamaica, we are seeking talented and GOOD people to help us in the delivery of exceptional customer experiences, GOOD people who will be willing to grow with us and expand to new horizons always guaranteeing the extra mile, delivered.
What would be your role and responsibilities?
- Respond to customer inquiries (via phone, email, chat, SMS and other mediums according to the assignment and client’s requirements)
- Provide super exceptional service to customers during each interaction.
- Multitask between phone/ chat/ email as required by the service levels of the account.
- Provide solutions to customers that addresses their needs with accurate and clear information.
- Adhere to all company guidelines regarding policies and procedures.
- Properly document each customer interaction according to company standard operating procedures. Collect customer feedback and make suggestions for new features.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record and schedule adherence.
- Troubleshoot and report app bugs and issues.
- Monitor and lead operations flow from order creation to delivery.
- Quickly solve unexpected problems and ensure orders are accurate and on time.
- Maintain diplomacy, integrity and professionalism when addressing to customers on calls and / or with coworkers on site.
- Maintain high standards regarding confidentiality and adhere to the non-disclosure agreement / policies.
What do we need:
Customer service mentality with a positive attitude!
- 2 or more CXCS including English Language /High School Leaving certificate /Heart Level II certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 6 months BPO Experience or 1 year client facing high demand customer service role or similar role.
- Excellent English skills
- Demonstrated Critical Thinking ability, conversational & persuasive.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written). Writing background (grammar buffs wanted)
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Must be able to demonstrate computer proficiency.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multi systems at once.
- Demonstrated strong skills of Microsoft Windows and browner applications.
- Data entry skills in accuracy, must be able to type a minimum of 25wpm or more.
- Active online presence and familiarity with social media
- Possess the ability to multi-task and think on your feet to provide sound, quick solutions.
- Excellent listening skills, time management and prioritization skills
- Must have copies & originals of your qualifications, TRN, NIS and ID
- Must be able to train and / or work onsite.
- Candidates MUST HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT WITH SCOTIABANK
- Must be flexible to work ANY Full-Time Shift including weekends and holidays
- Ability to deal with stress & work pressure in fast-paced environment.
- must be flexible to work any 8 hours shift within 24 hours, any 5 days of the week.
What we offer:
· Permanent full-time
· Performance based incentives.
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental
- Investment in your development with paid training and ongoing development programs.
- Opportunities to grow with the program / company.
- Time off – Paid vacation
All Applicants MUST:
- Submit a detailed work history (CV)
- Present a valid Government issued photo ID, Birth Certificate, TRN, NIS, Original Proof of Qualifications
- Have a clean Police Record.
- May be subject to drug screening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification, its not designed to contain or to be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing and altering job duties.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org