Customer Experience Associate II
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Supports the achievement of company goals by integrating teams for the best outcome.
- Impacts a team through quality of services and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices and receives moderate supervision and guidance.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Manages own workload.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Assesses calls to provide service immediately, be transferred, or require follow-up for client resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- Performs routine call center activities concerning business products and services.
- Uses standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision, to meet SLAs.
- Provides customers with information that is specialized and communicated in a warm empathetic manner.
- Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or concerns.
- Explains company policies to customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Typing Speed requirment 20WPM
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the «Submit» button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.