Customer Care Specialist, Sea Logistics
Reporting to the Customer Care Supervisor, you will support customers by providing information, answering questions, and responding to any complaints received. Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for clients to ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services and features.
Your core tasks and responsibilities will include;
- Driving customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with Field Sales and the Operational Care Center (OCC).
- To establish + strengthen operational relation to customer contact(s) through daily interactions, regular care visits + pro-actively advising + consulting to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To qualify customer inquiries + provide quotations within the given price band, in line with the guiding leeway in decision-making, then following up to ensure quotations are accepted + closed.
- To support customer onboarding in line with working instructions, ensuring inclusion + transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems alongside the (initial) customer order.
- To qualify + enter customer orders into the operational execution process.
- To collaborate with Finance to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
- To document, resolve, analyze all complaints + then identify, share + eliminate root causes.
- To create, review + refine customer reports.
- To ensure delivery against all financial targets + strategic objectives.
Your Skills And Experiences
- Your strong focus on customer + stakeholder relationships along with your strong time management will be key to your success.
Customer Service and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services, Logistics and Supply Chain, and Human Resources