We’re an ambitious team of doers, designers, entrepreneurs, writers, engineers, strategists, and storytellers passionate about developing ideas and delivering working solutions. Q Branch is a transformative pre-sales innovation team within the world’s most innovative company—according to Forbes, not just us—and we’re looking for the best talent around the globe. Who You Are The intersection of design, strategy, and technology excites you. You’re comfortable leading presentations and discussing deliverables at an executive level. You have an insatiable curiosity and maintain a user-centred design approach to solving complex problems. You have a strategic mindset and a creative soul. You’re a gifted communicator and storyteller. You stay calm and focused in a perpetually changing environment, supporting the customer and team comes first. What You’ll Do As a Creative Strategist, you represent the intersection of user-centred design and business strategy and so, you will create the vision for our most strategic customers—collaborating with internal Account teams to define how Salesforce enables valued customer experiences. You empathize with the client’s customer, understand disruptive trends, and synthesize complex information into compelling ideas. You frame problems in new ways to identify business challenges. You work across the creative team to make concepts a reality through visual ideation, prototypes, C-level presentations, and compelling narratives.
- Tell the story of tomorrow at the pace of the industry; balance great storytelling, design, and business goals on a tight deadline
- Facilitate sales teams and customers in collaborative, story development workshops that focus on the intersection of creativity and technology
- Synthesize complex business challenges on the spot
- Know your customer: determine the right deliverable to effectively communicate with each audience
- Prototype solutions within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Maintain a user-advocate design approach as you solve complex design problems
- Basic Business Analysis skillset to drive discovery and resulting strategic narrative
- Ability to define and understand customer hierarchy
- Conduct user research , competitive analysis, and stakeholder interviews
- Balance business strategy with research insights in order to generate unique solutions for the clients’ digital needs
- Synthesize discovery research into a strategic approach and create deliverables such as strategy briefs and presentation decks
- Formulate concepts and requirements into a strategic roadmap and overall approach (including UI and UX artifacts such as site maps, user journey maps, process flows, user personas , wireframes , and low-fidelity prototypes in order to demonstrate and guide the project vision)
- Present strategy briefs and decks to clients, partners, and colleagues
- Lead projects from a UX perspective by taking a user-advocate approach
- Effectively prioritize projects, manage tasks, and communicate with the project management team, delivering projects on time and on budget
- Collaborate with designers and developers to ensure the design and implementation of the product meets the vision of the original intention and business goals
- Identify potential future opportunities through recommended revisions, or improvements for later stages
- Outstanding Storytelling and Communication Ability: provide purpose and structure to collaborative vision creation – command the room and guide them to a solution!
- Facilitation prowess:expert in driving strong ideation sessions with techniques and skills that produce results in workshops and brainstorms
- Visual Ideation:walk the talk by translating words into visuals quickly using writing, journey mapping, white-boarding, prototyping, and presentation design.
- Vision Management:coordinating, prioritizing and time management with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to drive customer success.
- Drive:self-motivated, exceptional communicator, collaborative, and want to influence your own development. Thrive in ambiguity and can make decisions when information is incomplete.
- Design Thinking:strong understanding of creative development process.
- Presentation Skills:excel at presenting to executive leadership; a flair for showmanship.
- Technology curiosity:a keen interest in how technology can solve problems from every day to the life-changing
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Marketing and Sales
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Internet