Creative Project Manager
Do you want to build and deliver creative strategy and assets for some of the most innovative companies on the planet – all while working in a global community focused on making the future of work brilliant?
Welcome. We’ve been expecting you!
We are growing fast and are constantly looking for talented, happy, ambitious, and innovative Creative Project Managers to join our global team.
Work from wherever you want with a highly competitive salary, a steep learning curve, responsibility for key accounts from day one, and an exciting learning path towards team leadership and equity ownership.
What You’ll Do
- Manage 20+ concurrently ongoing high-paced creative projects – from strategy to concept to production – all while working with a large number of clients and creators
- Build account strategy to proactively identify and meet your clients’ needs with creative work, developing a collaborative creative partnership and deep familiarity with their businesses along the way
- Collaborate with creative professionals to ensure creative work meets both the needs of our clients and our exceptional bar for creative quality – including final review and sign-off
- Guide, discuss and clarify client needs into concise design briefs and processes, and present output and discuss feedback with clients
- Scope, budget, plan, coordinate and execute your projects while motivating your design team to deliver 10/10 client experiences on every single project
- Brief, staff and manage designers as a helpful value-adding partner
- Work closely together with designers, other project managers, sales reps, and customer support reps across the world
- Continuously learn, develop, and grow yourself and others
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3+ years of Project Management / Account Management experience in the creative industry or department
- Excellent understanding of and passion for creative strategy and how creative work ties to solving business problems
- Experience collaborating with creative professionals on concept, copy, and design of campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Organized, structured, flexible, available team leader
- Great understanding and knowledge of design, with strong attention to detail
- Ego-free, kind, and trusting team player
- Customer-centric, with an account management mindset
- Independent, decisive, and accountable
- Strong analytical abilities
- Proactive, contact-seeking, and eager to learn
Why Join Us
- Global community with people in close to 60 countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
- Highly competitive salary with the potential for earning equity in the company
- Paid vacation and training
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership
- Continuous learning, development, and certification in our global Academy
- Unique opportunity to combine and develop within Account Management, Project Management, Marketing and Creative
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Project Management, Design, and Art/Creative
Design, Media Production, and Information Technology and Services