Country Sales Lead
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 50M happy customers in 40+ countries, from Europe to Latam to Africa. We’re building the future of logistics – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, or food delivery from your favourite restaurant. Fast, convenient and affordable service for everyone.
We are looking for a Country Sales Lead to join Bolt Business. You’ll be leading and managing Bolt Business in Ghana. You’ll manage a very hungry sales team, be responsible for the country’s results and close your own pipeline of Tier 1 clients. You’ll be a hunter, with significant experience of winning and closing deals or all sizes, managing teams and driving success in everything you do. You’ll have a deep understanding of sales methodologies, particularly in SaaS or service sales into SME / large business space, be a CRM master and know the tricks of the trade to drive sales. You’ll own the country pipeline, be a coach and mentor to your team and you’ll thrive in a fast paced scale up environment, getting things done, smashing down blockers and finding the opportunities in the market.
B4B has big targets, the product is evolving, getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months. To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry hunters, brimming with ambition and talent – thriving on sales and success. In this role you’ll get plenty of autonomy, manage a brilliant team and you’ll be closing significant deals with the biggest businesses. It’s an amazing time to join!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Owning country B4B performance, meeting & exceeding targets & KPIs
- Building your own Tier 1 & 2 pipeline of opportunities and closing/winning high value deals
- Managing, coaching & improving team performance
- Performance managing team members and ensuring all the team are meeting targets
- Maintaining & growing existing client relationships
- Recruitment & on-boarding of new team membersIdentifying & removing blockers to growth and working ad-hoc B4B sales projects
- Oversee market B4B spend/P&L
- Feed insights, opportunities and feedback to the product teams
- Working closely with the Head of Sales on go-to market strategies and play-books
- Remove performance bottlenecks/blockers and work projects to improve performance
We are looking for:
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 5+ years experience in B2B Sales, with at least 2+ years managing sales teams
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and generating sales from cold leads
- A leader, who can motivate a team and drive results from the front, you close deals, you win deals and you drive the team to do the same. A hungry hunter – with the experience to lead a country to success
- History of negotiating and closing Tier 1 and Tier 2 deals, ideally in SaaS or selling a service into the SME / Large business sectors
- Be a hunter, with a history of hitting ambitious targets and thrive on sales and smashing targets
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- A CRM master, able to analyse the data to maximise the activities of your team
- Experience coaching, mentoring and performance managing team members
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling B2B business services into large businesses
- A born negotiator, able to navigate contracts and blockers to get deals closed
- Organised, process-driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 40+ countries around the world.
Sales and Business Development
Computer Software, Internet, and Financial Services