Country Manager, Republic of Malawi
A strong and established gaming brand in the Sports betting market is looking for a professional to continue the aggressive growth achieved in the last few years, take business performance to the next level.
The Country Manager will be responsible for developing the market in Malawi including market strategy, product, customer acquisition, retention and payments. You will have overall responsibility for the Malawi territory – P&L, building relationships, agreeing deals, seeking marketing and partner opportunities, specialist market knowledge with a view of giving feedback to marketing teams, business development is also included in this role.
Location: Remote or onsite in Malawi
- Develop country strategy, positioning and growth.
- Develop, manage and implement a direct response marketing plan.
- Develop acquisition marketing activities across the market in cooperation with the Acquisition team and marketing teams.
- Develop, manage and execute CRM strategies, together with Sports and Casino CRM teams, including customer behavior analysis, segmentation, creation of promotions and message.
- Oversee development, planning and execution of marketing and promotion activities for the African market.
- Responsible for localization of product, together with the content team.
- build marketing and operational teams to support the market.
- Optimize presentation and promotion of games as per the market to ensure maximum player volume.
- Responsible for the local website including content and look and feel, ensuring it has local focus (user experience).