At Transy, we are on a mission to connect individuals and businesses financially. We offer a platform that makes it easy for individuals and businesses to freely, instantly, and conveniently move money across borders in a transparent manner.
Our Values and Culture
If you are looking for a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then you are at the right place. Customer centricity is at the core of our company. Our customers come first! We do everything to ensure that our customers are happy. We listen to their needs, and ensure that they are not just met, but exceeded. We value professionalism. We always strive to conduct ourselves and behave in a professional manner in all the activities that we engage in. Besides, we love working as a team. We believe in working together towards achieving mutual goals and objectives.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Country Manager, to join our team, to spearhead our expansion into Cameroon. This position would be ideal for you if you are passionate about technology and innovation, and possess the organisational skills to flourish in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for those who enjoy working as part of a collaborative team that is growth-oriented and dynamic. Your problem-solving, proactive decision-making, and project management skills should be top-notch.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Development of Operational Plans: The country manager will be charged with the responsibility of ensuring that there are proper operational plans to ensure that the business is operating smoothly in Cameroon. The country manager will also ensure that there are proper plans for company growth and improvement of sales. This role also entails taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets. This role will mainly be aimed at ensuring that all business processes and procedures run smoothly leading to optimal productivity and output across all teams, and improving the profitability of the company in Cameroon.
- Implementation of Brand Strategies: The director will be responsible for building the company’s brand in Cameroon. This includes devising various advertising and promotional plans, and being involved in product positioning and brand marketing development for Cameroon.
- Generation of Progress Reports: The country manager will be expected to continually assess the progress of the company, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to corporate headquarters. This includes presenting reports regarding budgets, revenue growth or declines, profits, new business leads and regulatory compliance.
- Recruitment and Training of Staff: Should there be a need for recruitment of local staff, the country manager will oversee the hiring and training of staff in Cameroon. This includes involvement in staff selection, training development, scheduling and ongoing professional development of employees.
- Compliance and regulatory matters: The country manager will not only oversee but also secure all the requisite regulatory licenses, permits and approvals, which are needed for Cameroon. The country manager will also be charged with the responsibility of fostering strategic relationships with various stakeholders within the regulatory environment in a manner that ensures that optimal value is gained from these relationships
- Partnerships and collaboration: The country manager will be charged with the role of developing and maintaining key partnerships and collaborations in Cameroon in line with the company’s overall partnership development strategy. This role also involves negotiating and overseeing all legal agreements and documentation and acting in the best interest of the company and ensuring that key relationships are identified, initiated and maintained besides developing a trackable pipeline of potential partnership opportunities with deliberate focus on conversion in line with agreed timelines.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Commerce, Business Management/Administration, Marketing, Law, Economics or other relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in operational management and leading a team
- Working well in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent managerial skills
- Strong understanding of financial and operational management processes
- Strong local knowledge and deep understanding of consumers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for growth
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home programs
- Early stage startup grind! Working in a dynamic startup environment
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.