Company: Nestlé Central & West Africa Ltd
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting / Mathematics / IT / Business Solution or similar qualification
Minimum Relevant work experience: 2 years prior experience as Costing Analyst (Costing Center of Competence or Factory Costing) or Decision Support Analyst/ Specialist.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company guided by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
As a Costing Specialist, you will perform dedicated costing process & activities within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and according to best costing practices so as to provide accurate, quality and specialist support in terms of cost analysis and insights of costing variances and benchmarking for decision making.
A day in the life of…
- You will maintain costing master data and uploading/inputting of costing data and parameters in the SAP planning system for subsequent costing processes.
- You will perform standard product cost calculations for costing and budget revisions.
- You will perform transfer price calculations (adhoc and quarterly), establishing breakdown of price movements, trends and benchmarking.
- You will execute cost analysis to support selling prices review process.
- You will be performing periodic end closing for costing activities.
- You will prepare monthly Factory “Cost of Goods Sold” (COGS) variances and consolidate reports.
What Will Make You Successful
To excel as a Costing Specialist , you need to possess a good critical thinking skill, an acceptable digital skill, exhibit good collaborative and communication skill and an excellent service delivery mindset. The ability to effectively work as a team member, proactivity and analytical skills with strong organizational and planning skills will contribute to your development
Other essentials include:
- Prior experience as Costing or Decision Support Analyst
- Good knowledge in SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools especially Excel and Power Bi.
- Experience in Manufacturing & Other Costing functions in the FMCG Industry
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Finance and Accounting/Auditing
Consumer Goods, Food & Beverages, and Food Production