Corporate Services Manager
The Corporate Services Manager will oversee the corporate services department’s operations on a day to day basis. The successful candidate will manage a team of clerks and corporate services administrators in the provision of corporate services to primarily HNW international clientele
The Corporate Services Manager is that department’s primary liaison with the firm’s other departments, and serve as the primary contact for all regulatory matters.
The Corporate Services Manager will be responsible for overseeing communications with the firm’s clients and service partners. The successful candidate will be client-focused, deadline-oriented and possess excellent communication skills.
- Manage all regulatory filings, risk ratings and day-to-day compliance matters, seeking guidance from the Compliance Officer as necessary
- Update the AML handbook and LPCS due diligence forms and agreements as necessary and coordinate annual AML/CFT training for LPCS and LXP
- Manage economic substance reporting for all clients which have engaged LPCS as reporting agent
- Collaborate with LXP attorneys to manage FATCA/CRS reporting for clients which have engaged LPCS as reporting agent
- Perform corporate services as needed both for the firm’s attorneys and clients
- Serve as the primary liaison with industry partners and responsible for managing the payment of corporate fees to subagents and any requisite filings in foreign jurisdictions
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with management experience
- Minimum three year’s experience in financial services regulation
- Excellent organizational, communication and partnership-building skills
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office and electronic data management
Interested persons must submit a current resume no later than July 7, 2021 to [email protected]
No telephone calls accepted. Candidates short listed for interviews will be contacted by July 14, 2021.