Corporate Investigations Anomaly Detection & Monitoring Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Work in a fast paced, challenging environment for one of the leading information and technology companies to prevent, detect and investigate fraud and ensure adherence to policies and procedures. Associates will will be a key participant in executing a strategy to identify potential account misuse, fraud, policy and contractual violations. We encourage professional development and recognize good work.
The Team’s Focus
Anomaly Detection & Monitoring QA Analyst is responsible for assessing the performance quality of our Analysts who perform Tier 1 review of the alerts. The QA position evaluates quality by assessing adherence to process, procedures, and company policy through designated scorecards and manuals. The QA role also collaborates with management and addresses training opportunities to the Associate Lead.
How You’ll Contribute
What You’ll Bring:
- Perform QA of the alerts to ensure completeness, accuracy, and adherence to the established procedures
- Conduct QA on a defined population sample
- Create quality metrics and report outcomes to the Associate Lead
- Evaluate existing QA process and provide improvement opportunities
- Escalate alerts to the Investigations Team upon validating high-risk/suspicious behavior
- Adhere to QA standards and processes
- Assist in project-related tasks on an adhoc basis
- Provide support during business of 9am – 5:30pm local time zone; may require some flexibility
- Work with relevant Global Technology partners to troubleshoot any technical issues impacting the QA system(s)
What You’ll Bring
Impact You’ll Make:
- Two or more years of professional experience with QA background
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Collaborates well with others in an effort to identify training needs, performance improvement areas, and patterns of behavior/process to improve quality.
- Ability to be flexible, quickly adapt to change and act with sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented mindset and strong organizational skills
- Experience with Avaya/Verint or a similar quality platform (preferred)
TransUnion Job Title
Sr Analyst, Corporate Investigations
Financial Services, Information Services, and Information Technology and Services