Corporate Finance Analyst
I&M Burbidge Capital Limited
The position is based in Uganda and reporting line is to the CEO of I&M Burbidge Capital, based in Kenya.
The main roles will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Perform financial and statistical analyses;
- Prepare transaction documentation; assist in due diligence efforts; and present to investors;
- Develop and keep updated financial models on each assigned transaction;
- Prepare pitch books and present to prospective IMBC clients;
- Prepare research pieces for IMBC publications;
- Conduct KYC and AML during the client on-boarding process and on an ongoing basis;
- Undertake the administrative elements of transaction advisory work; and
- Other relevant tasks as assigned by Supervisors
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related or any other relevant field.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, CPA, ACCA, ACA or CISI is an added advantage.
- Financial modelling & valuation experience or knowledge is an added advantage.
- Focused individual with highly developed organizational and punctuality skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Expert experience with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
A career with us will offer:
- A unique opportunity to develop financial solutions for leading businesses in the region
- A highly exciting working environment
- A competitive compensation structure
- A fast track career progression for stellar performers
- A role in a nimble and focused project teams in a flat management structure
Please contact: Sophie Ndwiga ([email protected])