Coordinator – Products and Services Implementation and IT Enablement
Marketing – Products and Services Implementation and IT Enablement
Brief Job Description:
To execute the development and management of new and existing products and promotions in line with the segment product roadmap and Marketing Plan.
Detailed Job Description:
– Develop and maintain new and existing segment products, services and promotions.
– Manage the product development process for segment products/services and enablers throughout the product lifecycle, from idea collection and requirements phase through to the go-to-market execution and subsequent product management and maintenance.
– Comply with the Product Lifecycle Management process.
– Create and maintain all content relevant to assigned products as the basis for training and market communications across all media.
– Manage existing products and services to ensure continual update changes to match changing market segment conditions and requirements.
– Conduct periodic reviews of existing processes and procedures to enhance effectiveness, efficiency and performance.
– Evaluate strategic opportunities for product/ service and technology and provide Inputs into the operational business planning for the segment department.
– Participate in the process of identifying and assessing market trends and recommend ways to exploit new opportunities to grow the business while taking local conditions into consideration
– Provide input into product/ Service scoping.
– Analyse customer needs and provide input into the development and fine-tuning systems / processes / procedures and innovations in line with customer needs.
– Identify trends / patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs and make recommendations to enhance customer experience for all aspects of product and services.
Adhoc and Operational Meeting
– Participate and provide inputs in operational meetings as and when required
– Set up and manage adhoc meetings for day to day operational requirements as and when required
– Meet daily/weekly with marketing, IT, NW, Customer Service and other relevant team to discuss projects and products performance.
– Manage and resolve escalations that have impact on critical path of service delivery
– Escalate issues that will result in significant time, scope, employee/customer or cost impact if not resolved
– Participate and provide inputs in project status meetings
– Propose operational changes and provide associated user impact assessment
– Assess and monitor plan for continuous improvement
– Review performance against agreed KPIs
Staff Leadership and Management
– Ability to work in a team and drive cross functional team working across various divisions
– Accountable for meeting and prioritising project team targets / deadlines
– Provide information to the Segment Products and Services and IT Enablement Manager on work accomplishments, individual / team / cross functional team challenges
– Lead cross functional team meetings and contribute on specialist / technical areas when required
– Review performance metric dashboards prepared on various performance metrics and provide input to the manager
• Minimum Engineering degree
• Master degree in Computer science, computer engineering or related engineering field is advantageous
• Fluent in English and French
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in product development and portfolio management, software development or business analyst preferably on a telecommunications industry.
• Fluent in French and English
• A broad understanding of the MTN business
• A thorough understanding of mobile technologies and trends
• Familiar with MTN products and services
• Mobile Technical Systems knowledge
• Product Development knowledge
• A sound knowledge of mobile telecommunications and related legislation, etc.
• An understanding of the principles of effective marketing processes and principles of segmentation
• Analytical skills
• Conflict management skills
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Time management skills (specifically the ability to prioritize)
• Flexible and adaptable – changing opinions and behavior in the light of changing situations
• Strong detail focus – attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly
• Proactive, self-starter, self-manager and tenacity in findings solution to problems
• Highly creative, energetic and imaginative with strong conceptual skills
a) Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
b) Multitask and take direction from multiple sources
c) Adapt to shifting priorities, demand and timelines
• Organizational and coordination skills
• Extra good numerical mind
• Free statistical software skills (R, Tanagra, etc)
• Advanced statistical software skills ( SAS, SPAD, etc)
• Advanced use of Excel (Excel, VBA for Excel, etc)
• Data base Knowledge and specially SQL
• Good analytical skills
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Wide general culture
• Strongly details oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Problem Solver
• Operational Value Creator
• Culture and Change Champion
• Supportive People Manager
• Relationship builder and Manager
• Results Achiever
• Operationally Astute
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.