Intelex Systems (Operators of Mantock's Guide)
Job Description – Content Creator (Part-Time)
- Create social media posts for review and upload
- Design of student-friendly powerpoints used in class including creating images and advanced animations
- Creation of images related to quiz questions and creation of quizzes on our online platform.
- Candidate must be able to use productivity tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Experience with CRM tools (Mailchimp, Sendgrid) and/or Canva is a plus
The ideal candidate should:
- Speak and write English fluently
- Have attention to detail and works well independently
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be punctual, reliable and creative
- Experience in creating awesome presentations is a must.
- Training will be provided.
- Intelex is a small family-owned business with a team of 10 who mostly work remotely but our office is located on Central Avenue, Kingston 10. Intelex is the owner and operator of Mantock’s Guidewww.mantocksguide.com, an online learning platform for PEP Preparation.
- The job is part-time and requires about 20 hours of work a week. Weekend work may be required as we teach on the weekends and may require changes to presentations.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to do most of their work remotely.
- Salary is $75,000 per month.