Contact Center – Team Leader
- Manage the team’s day to day operation to ensure that SLA is met
- Handle escalations on a timely manner
- Conduct recruitment and hiring of CSRs
- Assist in workforce management duties such as schedule and leave management
- Review team performance and provide corrective action plan/s – perform 1:1 coaching, provide support, motivation and development of staff
- Review, collect, and summarize quality control and business reports
- Assists in conducting a regular training needs analysis for personal and professional development of the staff
- Identify opportunities for process improvement recommendations
- Partner with HR with regard to any payroll and disciplinary measure concerns
- Facilitate meetings to disseminate announcements, discuss policies and calibrate process
- Assist immediate supervisor in coordinating team resources, monitoring team activities, and preparing reports
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; previous leadership experience is an advantage
- For internal applicants, must have at least one year tenure in their current position. Must meet job expectations and pass all performance metrics in his/her current unit.
- Should not have any attendance issues or disciplinary action for the past 12 months
- Have shown commitment to continuous learning – completion of any skills development training (Presentation skills, Business Writing, etc)
- Participation in any development or implementation of business improvement initiatives
- Solid people handling skills including recruiting, performance management and staff development
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment
- Ability to problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong relationship and client management skills
- Professional attitude and client service orientation; collaborative and results-oriented
- Keeping up with the operational changes and best practices on the services provided to the Business Unit
- Translating organizational goals from upper management to more specific ones that are to be communicated to the associates
- Managing time on accomplishing multiple tasks on a daily basis while prioritizing urgent matters
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
About John Hancock And Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com .
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance , annuities , investments , 401(k) plans , and education savings plans . Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com .
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact [email protected] .
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.