Consumer Specialist (Pipeline Requisition)
We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it’s critical to the success of our company as a truly global entity. Our training programs and initiatives focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. We provide a wide range of development opportunities, including face-to-face and virtual training, mentorship and coaching, project management, and on-the-job training.
In Customer Support, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference by providing consistent, high-value added support across different Emerson products and services globally. You will be uniquely positioned to expertly provide unmatched solutions that solve the world’s critical problems and bring more value to Emerson’s customers.
The Consumer Specialist 1 is a key member of the InSinkErator Team. In this capacity, you will be a brand ambassador supporting our vision by creating remarkable solutions for consumers while building relationships of trust and loyalty.
What You Will Work On
As a Consumer Specialist 1, your responsibilities include:
- Interacting with consumers and providing world class customer service by responding to inquiries, requests, or concerns about InSinkErator’s products and services within the required service level
- Gathering relevant facts, identifying symptoms, evaluating and analyzing needs and delivering solutions that meet customer expectations in adherence to the set quality guidelines
- Utilizing Knowledgebase, Laboratory and other available resources to assist consumers
- Accurately documenting and updating interactions and entering information in CRM
- Sustaining performance within KPI goals while meeting or exceeding scorecard expectations
- Accurately identifying and escalating issues to the proper channel
- Staying current with system information, changes and updates and informing immediate supervisor for personal training needs
What You Will Need
- Graduate of any 4-year degree
- Customer Service experience
- Moments of Truth Training
- Customer Service Skills Training
Who We Are Looking For
- Strong comprehension skills which allow for the clear and concise explanation, understanding and resolution of customer inquires
- Skillful probing and active listening skills
- Ability to identify opportunities that benefit the consumer
- Builds rapport in an open, friendly and accepting way
- Expert knowledge of InSinkErator Knowledge base, processes and products
- Excellent American English communication skills
- Delivers messages in a clear, compelling and concise manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Superior interpersonal skills and teamwork, collaborates and works well with others
- Self-driven and motivated; takes initiative – willing to take new instructions and work requests
- Demonstrates proficiency with Oracle and MS Office applications
- Resilient and is adaptable to any change that maybe implemented
- Willing to work on shifting operations which may include work on weekends with scheduled day off, to support the assigned business and customers.
- Willing to work over time or on rest day over time to support manpower requirement of the operations during critical days and/or peak season.
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
Philippines-National Capital Region-Quezon City
Job Posting Date
Mar 29, 2021, 3:01:20 PM
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Engineering, Information Technology
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Industrial Automation
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.