Construction Project Manager Trainee
National Education Collaboration Trust
To provide unemployed graduates with valuable work experience and skills in the built environment to enhance their employability in the sector. To address the problem of youth unemployment, especially tertiary (University and Universities of Technology) graduates by providing them with work experience opportunities in the public service.
Graduates in the following disciplines should apply:
Degree in Construction Management/ Civil Engineering (BSc, B-Tech, National Diploma – (Building)/Civil Engineering
Roles and responsibilities
The appointed candidate will assist the Program Manager (Roll-out)
- Preparation and management of contracts documentation
- The intern will collaborate with project managers by providing support to the project management staff in their everyday roles.
- Assist in balancing the needs of various internal and external stakeholders,
- Managing the scope, schedule and budget of projects
- Developing and using project management skills and learning formal project management skills, which is notable for any future success in a professional workplace.
- Tracking of budgets in relation to Service level agreements
- Ensure compliance and alignment of payment claims in line with work completed on site
- General program management activities
Location and Requirements:
National Education Collaboration Trust offices in Centurion (Gauteng) is seeking a candidate in Construction Project Management, Engineering or related field.
A degree/Diploma in Construction Management, Civil Engineering – Similar or equivalent
We seek to appoint candidates with no work experience, residing in the relevant city.