In light of an upcoming new project Motheo in Botswana, ADP Kukama are accepting applications for a Construction Manager role.
Reporting to the Project Director, this position is responsible for the overall planning, direction, and organization of all construction work on the project ensuring completion to the highest safety and quality levels within time and cost constraints.
Objectives And Responsibilities
- Maintain the quality of output of the site team including alignment with Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Oversee the construction team to ensure that they are performing to a high standard.
- Ensure the proper utilization of people, material, machinery and process to meet the client requirements within the timelines and budget.
- Regularly communicate with the Project Manager and provide weekly reports, updates and feedback with regards to the construction.
- Oversee that the procurement, purchasing and transporting of various pieces of site equipment needed for the project are according to applicable rules and regulations.
- Advise the relevant Manager immediately of any safety or environmental, community or industrial relations incidents as per approved Company policy and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree or Diploma in Construction Management (desirable) or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience in various aspects of Construction Supervision in the mineral processing construction and or related industries.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Extremely well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with all stakeholders, including clients, vendors and co-workers.
- Solid technical aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Provide mentoring and identify avenues of professional development and succession planning for personnel within your business unit.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst consistently producing a high quality of deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve consistently high standards within both budgetary and schedule constraints.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE COB 7 SEPTEMBER 2021
Management and Manufacturing
Construction, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, and Oil & Energy
Gaborone, South-East, Botswana