Communications and Engagement Consultant – Assistant Director
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to create long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
The Internal Communications and Engagement (CE) team plays a critical role in building a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive and innovative programs. We inform, engage and inspire our people around EY’s purpose, values and strategy, and help to create an exceptional experience for our people through content creation, channel delivery and strategic counsel, as well as ensuring EY people have access to the information they need to fulfil their roles.
Our CE Transformation goal is to be more agile, audience-centric and data driven, working together as one CE pillar across the Executive, functions, geographic Areas and Regions. And our ambition is to share great stories that inspire action. As part of our CE Transformation, we have recently established an Executive CE Agency, which is created to meet business demands in a flexible and agile way.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Director to join this agile Executive CE Agency, which serves the whole of EY’s business and therefore gives you varied and broad experiences and career opportunities. You will be joining a team that is constantly innovating, and looking for new ways of working and engaging all EY people.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a CE Consultant, you will be a member of the Executive CE Agency, working with senior stakeholders, business leaders and supporting CE. You will be assigned to one or multiple CE initiatives and activities (both longer-term projects, as well as short-term ad-hoc activities), gaining experience in working with diverse teams, expanding understanding of the EY business and developing new skills. You will be connecting with colleagues across BMC, maintaining up-to-date knowledge on brand, marketing, communications and change management issues, our NextWave strategy progress, wider business trends and long-term implications for EY.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Ability to synthesize complex information into simple, high impact internal messages, scripts, talking points and other communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as listening and interpretation skills
- The ability to balance multiple demands and projects successfully, effectively prioritizing workload
- Adaptability to apply skills to different teams
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships with stakeholders and to influence them as a trusted advisor
To qualify for the role you must have
- Extensive experience working in internal communications
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Very strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering the highest quality output
- The ability to be flexible to changing needs and assignments
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Significant experience in Internal Communications for a global organization
- Working knowledge of EY, the professional services sector, or matrix organizations
- Experience in a cross-border role, managing complex global programs
What We Look For
We are seeking a pro-active, dynamic person who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is an experienced, resilient team player with strong stakeholder management skills, excellent project management and communication skills and good business acumen. The ability to manage stakeholder requests and to be flexible to changing needs and assignments prioritize projects will be key, ensuring alignment with key areas of focus for BMC and the business.
What Working At EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Business Development and Sales
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita bb.linkedin.com.