Communications Analyst, Aurea Software (Remote) – $20,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
Do you believe you have the expertise to comprehend media information and prepare news briefs that will be used by CxOs to make important business decisions? With the opportunity to work from anywhere and to gain expertise across multiple industries and domains, this is a perfect role for you.
What You Will Be Doing
You will focus on two major tasks throughout your day – creating news briefs per the customer requirement, and processing management turnover. A typical day would require you to work for 6h on creating news briefs and 2h on processing Management Turnover.
What You Won’t Be Doing
This role is focused on pulling the content from well-established sources. This means that you won’t be creating new content.
Communications Analyst Key Responsibilities
You will be primarily responsible for creating the news briefs that meet the customer requirements. These news briefs are created by curating the content available on the web, using our proprietary software
- expertise in comprehending media information based on well-defined parameters. This will also include the ability to relate business relevance for customer companies based on the content available.
- prior experience of working on Journalism industry.
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio – all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use – with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4588-ZA-Johannes-Communications.004
Business Development, Marketing, and Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, Newspapers, and Public Relations and Communications