In our support offices, we may not quite resemble our iconic green sheds, but working behind the scenes are a team of people that make our stores come to life.
To create a work environment where our team members feel like they belong, we do our best to nurture a supportive culture. Our trust in each other gives us confidence to make an impact in our roles and to our customers.
Our team members are encouraged to lead their own way. Our teams are empowered and encouraged to be accountable for making an impact, no matter how big or small.
About The Role
The Credit Collection Officer will be based within our Credit Department located at our Store
Support Centre Rivervale WA.
If you are a high energy team player who loves to multi task and wishes to
progress your career within a credit department then read on……
This position is accountable for a specific group of credit customers. You will
be responsible for the reconciliation, collection, maintenance and query
resolution for this group of accounts, manage internal and external phone
calls in large volumes, we average 1000 calls daily you will be working at a
fast pace in a highly skilled dynamic Team.
You Will Need
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel is a desired
- Resilient can learn and adapt to business needs
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- A commitment to providing excellence in customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure at a fast pace and multitask
The Bunnings Credit Department can offer you a great place to work within a
team environment. We are looking for a high energy, can do attitude Team
player with strong values to ensure a happy and safe work environment.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE MONDAY 13th SEPTEMBER
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary package
- Team member and partner discount
- The opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Share Plan
- Access to discounted offers from corporate partners
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for eligible team members
- Ongoing career development and training
- Work in a fun and informal team
- A flexible and inclusive work environment
- Chances to create a real difference in your community and environment
Please note that if your application progresses to the reference check stage, you may be required to submit a police check. If your search returns a criminal record, Bunnings will assess whether the record impacts your ability to perform the key requirements of the role.
General Business, Finance, and Accounting/Auditing