- Receiving calls and emails from clients to ensure closure of complaints and communicating the actions taken to the stakeholders in a poised and confident manner.
- Taking ownership of the request or complaint and ensuring they are handled effectively within TAT.
- Monitoring the helpdesk and customer service executives on a regular basis.
- Taking daily rounds of the premises and reporting any lapses/ observations to the relevant team.
- Conducting timely Customer Feedback Surveys and sharing the reports with the client/management.
- Cooperating, coordinating and communicating with other departments to ensure good customer experience and sharing consolidated feedback reports with the team for improvement of services.
- Helping to ensure that any complaint/requests and/or emergencies are handled in an expeditious manner (as per JLL policies) and contact the proper authorities when needed.
- Being familiar with the building operating procedures manual (Lost and found, timings, id card application, permission forms etc.)
- Helping in activities like filing, checking and maintaining inventory records, DMR, MMR, club house reports, etc.
- Managing and participating in events/parties/CSR activities, general maintenance and guest handling.
- Act as a secondary point of contact for all occupants, in case of client escalation.
- Prepares and approves the working schedule/rostering for the helpdesk team as per the operational requirements to maintain & operate the property at an optimum level.
You will be working on __Island City Center ___, which is a ___Residential____, located at ___Mumbai____
Work Schedule- 6 days
Site team- e.g.- Property Manager
You will be reporting to Property Manager.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for-
Meticulous and Being Analytical
You must pay attention to detail and have excellent problem-solving skills. You would also use logic and reasoning to identify the alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- You will have a relevant education background in hospitality studies would be preferred, with min 2-3 years of work experience OR 4-5 years of experience in client facing roles.
- Good Communication skills with speech clarity, fluency in English language will be important.
- Willingness to work in flexible shifts, weekends and holidays as per requirement will be a must.
- Basic understanding of operating computers and mobile application and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is an added advantage.
What We Can Do For You-
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Commercial Real Estate