Cloud Support Engineer, Trilogy (Remote) – $60,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
Are you a highly technical support agent or systems engineer who is bored of working with the same application week after week? Are you interested in learning the latest AWS technologies and refining your DevOps skills to become an elite support engineer—all from your own home office?
Trilogy is making a major effort to boost support quality and bring the customer experience to a new level. Here is how you can help us achieve that goal:
- One of the keys to success is hiring highly skilled DevOps engineers who can provide proactive support to our more technically demanding customers. You will have the opportunity to draw from and continually enhance your Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS skills.
- Constantly learning new products and technologies is not just something we encourage, but rather it’s the foundation for our entire strategy. We want each of our agents to be cross-trained on at least 5 products, and we’ll give you the time and resources you need to get there. Approximately 20% of your time will be spent learning a new product or technology.
- We believe great support means solving tickets fast and on the first attempt. Our agents currently achieve 30% first contact resolution (FCR) within one day. We want to achieve 80% FCR within one shift. Our world-class customer support coaches and AI-powered Knowledge Base will help you reach that goal.
What You Will Be Doing
- Wowing customers by solving new and complex problems proactively.
- Drawing on your DevOps knowledge and experience to discover the root cause of our customers’ most challenging issues.
- Building on your existing technical capabilities and regularly adding new skills and product knowledge to your toolkit.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Answering the same customer questions over and over again. Any problem that has been solved before will be solved again by our Autobot.
- Troubleshooting basic problems. This is a more senior role focused on solving our most interesting problems.
- Writing Knowledge Base articles. We have a whole separate team dedicated to making great articles available for your immediate use.
Cloud Support Engineer key responsibilities
- At least 2 years of system engineering or technical support experience
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS
- Enthusiasm for solving complex problems and learning new technologies
- Ability to work 100% remotely from your own home office
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4604-JM-Kingston-CloudSupportEn.003
Engineering, Information Technology, and Customer Service
Computer Networking, Computer Software, and Information Technology and Services