Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA)
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) team with accurately updating and maintaining clinical documents and systems (e.g., Trial Master File (TMF)) that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team with the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Assist CRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training.
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of administrative support experience or Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
- Awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines as provided in company training.
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Investigación, Análisis y Tecnología de la información
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita cl.linkedin.com.