Clinical Research Associate – Customer-dedicated, Johannesburg
We are actively recruiting for a (Senior) Clinical Research Associate to join our growing team in South Africa, in the Johannesburg office and to be dedicated to only one sponsor .
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) performs and coordinates all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with ICH GCP, FDA guidelines, local regulations and Sponsor’s SOPs. The CRA conducts site visits to assess protocol and regulatory compliance and manages required documentation and ensures that data will pass international quality assurance audits. They also develop collaborative relationships with investigational sites.
Education And Experience
- Medical, pharmaceutical or other life-science related degree
- At least 1 year of independent monitoring experience in a CRO, pharmaceutical or biotech company
- Demonstrated clinical trial monitoring skills
- In-depth understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines
- Excellent standard of verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Advanced skills across all of the Microsoft packages
- Willingness to travel in South Africa and Africa
As an equal opportunity employer, PPD believes that employees are the key to its success, and is committed to your professional growth. We offer an attractive salary, comprehensive benefits package as well as bespoke personal development and training programs.
We are a global leader in the contract research organization (CRO) industry. Certainly an exciting but also demanding and competitive industry. We know that to attract the best and the brightest talent, we have to provide a stimulating and challenging work environment. We also realize we have to take care of our employees since they are the key to our success.
For more information, please, feel free to visit our corporate web site at: www.ppdi.com
Please note that we are not able to consider applications without any previous experience in clinical trial monitoring and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Research, Analyst, and Information Technology
Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, and Research