Client Development Representative
Descartes Systems Group
Makati City, PH
Descartes (TSX:DSG) (Nasdaq:DSGX) is a global leader in providing on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics-intensive businesses. Descartes’ B2B network, the Global Logistics Network, integrates more than 35,000 trading partners to our cloud-based Logistics Technology Platform to unite their businesses in commerce. Customers use our modular, software-as-a-service solutions to route, schedule, track and measure delivery resources; plan, allocate and execute shipments; rate, audit and pay transportation invoices; file customs and security documents for imports and exports; and complete numerous other logistics processes by participating in the world’s largest, collaborative multi-modal logistics community. Our headquarters are in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and we have offices and partners around the world. Learn more at www.descartes.com.
The Client Development Representative, part of the marketing operations team, is responsible for engagement of target prospects, as well as triage, qualification, and lead assignment of Descartes’ inbound inquiry flow. Additionally, this resource will liaise and collaborate with sales, field marketing and product marketing resources to support follow up of demand and lead generation initiatives. The role also requires support of the sales process and operational improvement initiatives related to customer lifecycle management and data management projects.
- Qualification of inbound inquiries, documentation relevant opportunity details, and assignment to the appropriate sales resource as per assignment criteria established by sales management
- Timely engagement of inbound inquiries within a target response time of 0-3 hours
- Managing, troubleshooting, training internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Developing and enforcing Standard Operating Procedures
- Supporting Descartes’ marketing and sales teams with various tasks as required
- Demand generation campaign follow-up support by proactive engagement of target contacts (telephone and electronic)
Qualifications And Key Attributes
- Fluent in English; both verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft CRM and working with and analyzing large data is a strong asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Must be proactive with strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with the culture of a fast-growing organization in an ever-changing industry
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a positive customer service-oriented attitude
- List building activities to support sales & marketing campaigns
- Ability to work effectively, knowledgeably, and collaboratively with a wide range of internal company functions
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Developer, CRM, Cloud, Relationship Manager, Customer Service, Technology
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho