Chief Financial Officer – Kribi Terminal
Chief Financial Officer – Kribi – Expatriate contract
CMA Terminals operates in Cameroun a state-of-the-art deep-sea container terminal in Kribi. The terminal is operating a 350 m berth with 2 STS cranes, 1 Mobile Harbor Crane and 10 RTGs for a capacity of 350 KTEU’s. The terminal offers an innovative, efficient, and reliable alternative to Douala for shipping lines and local stakeholders.
As CFO, you are member of the Terminal Steering Committee and you report directly to the CEO. You manage and monitor the financial and fiscal activities of the Terminal. You supervise the Internal Control and local finance team.
- Produce accounting and financial information that are accurate and reliable on a timely manner with the support of finance local teams and CMA Terminals.
- Control the quality and compliance of all produced reportings for Group and CMA Terminals purpose – monthly closing – prepared by local teams.
- Assure the compliance of the statutory accounts and of any other return related to local requirements.
- Assure the application of local rules such as accounting, finance and tax.
- Assure the application of Group financial rules and procedures within the entity.
- Identify of any current financing arrangement or commitment and ensure that the relevant authorizations / validations have been obtained from CMA Terminals before entering into any new financing arrangement or commitment.
- Manage and monitor customer credit and collection in interaction with CMA Terminals.
- Manage and supervise the working capital and cash flow of the entity, in compliance with Group rules.
- Build the budget of the entity with the General Manager and ensure its monitoring in interaction with CMA Terminals.
- Be the business partner of the General Manager in all development and optimization projects of the entity and assure the efficient communication with CMA Terminals the in-progress of this project.
- Linked with the General Manager, serve as a reference for local authorities in his scope of responsibilities: financial institutions, legal auditors and for Group internal departments
- Propose and implement all necessary actions to reach performance targets (KPI) set up by CMA Terminals.
- Monitor the key performance indicators of the entity in interaction with CMA Terminals.
- Contribute and monitor the optimization of financial processes.
- Communicate with the General Manager as well as Group Finance Department and Fraud Department of any fraud and/or compliance issue.
- Monitor the financing and assure the relation with the banks.
- Be the interlocutor of governmental entities, especially of the local port authorities.
Profile and competencies
- Master degree specialized in Finance/Management is required
- A minimum of 8 years experience within an international and challenging environment dealing with Finance projects.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial analysis methods and techniques as well as a great expertise of IFRS, internal control principles and closing/reporting processes.
- Organized, dynamic, autonomous, you have a strategic vision and strong financial knowledge.
- Leadership, strong interpersonal and communication skills, team worker.
- Fluent in English and French
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.