Chef De Partie
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and menus
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback
- Carry out stocktaking and ensure that stock levels are adequate
- Ensure that all health, safety and food handling processes are followed
- Supervise the quality of work of the staff and give appropriate feedback to ensure continuous improvement
- Assist with performance reviews
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Your team and working environment:
- At Fairmont Royal Pavilion an intimate hotel on the platinum coast of Barbados where we focus on the delivery of magical culinary experiences; you will be supported by a team that is passionate about food quality and exceptional service
Please remember that you must be legally able to work in Barbados in order to apply
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS#bebold#newcareeropportunities#RPV 21016358
Management and Manufacturing
Restaurants, Leisure, Travel & Tourism, and Hospitality
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita bb.linkedin.com.