Black Pen Recruitment
Are you an experienced CFO with insight into the world of Fintech? Passionate about crypto and the blockchain space?
Our client, an American-based company, is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. The mission is to make bitcoin/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. This dynamic company is looking to hire a CFO.
We’re looking for an experienced finance executive to join our client’s leadership team. We are looking for a business strategist with a financial planning & analysis background as well as the ability to build and lead our finance and accounting teams. You will be working with a diverse team based in over a dozen countries. You will not only lead the standard execution of finance and accounting functions but serve as a key business partner to inform decision-making and strategy at the micro and macro levels.
Job Type: Remote | Full-Time
Salary: Competitive plus equity
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
● 5+ Years of experience in a VP Finance or CFO role
● Experience with a venture-funded, high-growth technology startup
● Experience working in Africa
● Work experience or education in the United States and Africa
● Working knowledge of cryptocurrency
● Experience with transfer pricing
● Fundraising experience
● Outstanding financial acumen blended with business partnership and leadership skills
● Proven track record of financial performance and of being a strong business partner
● Exhibit outstanding critical thinking skills, including the ability to analyze data, identify trends, pinpoint problems and root causes, ask probing questions and develop innovative solutions
● Passion and proven ability to cultivate top talent and lead diverse, cross-departmental teams
● Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing a team of professionals to meet the strategic business needs
● Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with leaders to develop and execute plans.
● Excellent communicator and change leader
● Advise the CEO
● Manage the company’s relationships with some of the world’s leading FinTech investors
● Continue to build out an internal and external finance and accounting team in Africa
● Improve and automate FP&A processes, as well as KPI and financial performance reporting against company targets and goals
● Assist with the design of internal processes, systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information
● Manage liquidity in both fiat currency and cryptocurrencies
● Oversee the production of accurate financial statements
● Make sure all financial data adheres to current tax laws and regulations
● Serve as the primary interface with our external auditor
● Maintain a strong financial control environment in compliance with all state and federal requirements
● Challenge the status quo with ideas to drive internal efficiencies and growth in revenue based upon solid data analysis
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity then apply today!