United Supermarkets, LLC
Cake Decorators are first and foremost responsible to our guests, building a reputation for Ultimate Service in guest relations, with a focus on delivering consistent high quality products that make our guests feel every event or occasion has special meaning.
- When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest
- Maintain positive atmosphere, spirit and morale within the department
- Support and execute against division concepts and programs
- Ensure quality and consistent product availability and solutions to our guests
- Perform duties following Bakery Food Safety Procedures and Sanitation Schedule
- Perform all decorating tasks
- Help complete special orders and wedding cakes according to department policy
- Assist in break-out and dishwashing as needed
- Perform other duties assigned by management
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of one yearsâ€™ experience in cake decorating
- Ability to work at fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner
- Ability to perform all physical aspects of position, including but not limited to standing, bending, lifting, and walking
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs. and push and pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work within a freezer for up to 15 minutes
- Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude
- Must be flexible to work various hours/shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Must maintain a current food safety certification
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others
This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations.
Ultimate Service Superior Performance Positive Impact
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión y Manufactura
Alimentación y bebidas, Producción alimentaria y Venta al por menor
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita cl.linkedin.com.