C# Developer, Upland (Remote) – $60,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
We only hire the best and brightest C# .NET full-stack engineers.
Don’t worry about updating your resume… hiring top engineers based on CVs and interview skills doesn’t work. On this application you will prove your problem-solving ability on a short cognitive test and show off your coding skills on challenging assessments.
Demonstrate that you have what it takes and you will work for Upland, an enterprise cloud software company that provides award-winning solutions that reach millions of users globally. Upland has a strong engineering culture focused on giving developers ownership and autonomy over their tasks.
You will be building and improving enterprise products used by high-profile companies such as The New York Times and Verizon that leverage the latest tech and reach customers at scale. Every day you will do what you do best… shipping top-notch production code that provides the simplest, most elegant solution to the issue at hand.
This is a 100%-remote, work-from-anywhere position.
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing high-quality production code
- Learning how different platforms work
- Shipping new features and improving software quality by delivering what the specs outline
- Applying our metrics-driven agile approach
C# Developer key responsibilities
- Redesign, rebuild and refactor essential B2B products before redeploying them as true cloud-native applications
- Focus on feature development, API development, and performance improvements
- A university degree (BS, MS, or PhD) that included in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering OR at least 5 years of professional experience writing code at a company that ships a software service or product
- At least 3 years working on a professional team, developing and unit testing new features for complex production system
- Proficiency with C# .NET
- Daily work schedule with at least 2 hours overlap with Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5) work hours
- Fluent English verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with at least one SPA framework, such as AngularJS, ReactJS or KnockoutJS
- Experience working with searching and queueing technologies, such as Elasticsearch, Azure Search and ActiveMQ
- Experience working in the Azure Cloud
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4469-PH-IVACalab-C#Developer
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Business Development, Engineering, Information Technology
Computer Software, Financial Services, Information Technology and Services
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.