Buyer Engagement Manager – Food & Agriculture (Remote)
Tridge is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more. Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
A Buyer Engagement Manager at Tridge will be Responsible for:
- Engage Buyers and Suppliers: You will contact and invite suppliers and buyers to Tridge. As the local representative of Tridge, you will deliver the key benefits of using Tridge platform and help them register on the Tridge platform.
- Perform the role as the gatekeeper of all the organically registered buyers, identify their sourcing needs (products, varieties, volume, frequency, etc).
- Build Strong Relationships: You will communicate consistently with suppliers and buyers who have partnered with Tridge. As the Sales Manager, you will ensure that the platform experience is pleasant and effortless for the suppliers and buyers.
- Collect Intelligence: You will collect the most up-to-date market information through communicating with suppliers and buyers. You will also conduct comprehensive market research to strengthen Tridge’s market intelligence.
- Prospecting and shortlisting local buyers, conduct outbound cold calls and cold e-mail communication to introduce Tridge’s Offers while validating their legitimacy based on guidelines provided by Tridge HQ. Follow-up, nurture and qualify potential & prospective leads by utilizing a consistent contact attempt process.
- Follow up and secure a successful trading business
- Submit performance reports after collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Research on local products with strong demand (import potential) and report to Tridge HQ.
- Any other tasks that are necessary for maintaining the Tridge system and business partnership
We deeply care about the Personality and Values of each of our team members and even more importantly about those in key leadership positions. We would like to work who is with the following:
- Pursuing authenticity of their work and mission and engaging in good faith
- Obsessive to close a deal and to achieve the target goal
- Care about the people with whom they work
- Live with a high-level purpose in life
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people
- Share the vision with the Tridge team about achieving and delivering an equilibrium in the global agricultural commodities markets
- Born with integrity and capable of operating with high self-discipline
- Pursuit of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing organization with high authority as well as discipline
We are of a balanced view in considering the Qualifications for this position rather than expecting all of these attributes to be demonstrated from any one single individual:
- +5 years of experience in the industry (in the buyer side)
- Knowledge in the major industries of the trading business of the following industries: Agriculture and Aquaculture.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in the local language (Spanish) and English
- Living in the country where you are applying for this position.
- Experience & knowledge in sales or procurement in the food trading business
- Understanding of sales or procurement in the global trade business
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced working environment
- Capability to handle multiple works with great time-management skills and responsibility
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- Work from Home: You will be engaging directly with suppliers and buyers. You will be working in your region and reporting remotely to the Operations Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release:
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Ventas, Desarrollo empresarial y Negocios
Importación y exportación, Agricultura y Desarrollo y comercio internacional
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.