Business Unit Industry Specialist Savory
- Technical Category Management
- Manage regional technical support (recipe development, industry knowledge etc.) to identified key customers in the Savory segment including KGA’s.
- Secure product development efforts as well as innovation deployments are geared towards white spaces in the segment as indicated by segment SBU lead.
- o Manage all projects with excellence (working closely with marketing and commercial teams to ensure relevant, consumer-oriented product development).
- o Segment Business Development
- o Provide strategic technical input into segment strategy led by SBU as well as support execution of that strategy from a technical perspective.
- o Support business development opportunities proactively with local technical teams as guided by segment SBU – for planning of Innovation Days and Promotions.
- o Support planning and execution of exhibitions, customer events relevant to the segment along with Gulfood Manufacturing in Dubai.
- o Continuously develop and increase technical category expertise (flavors, technologies…). Consolidate knowledge into relevant tools that can be shared internally and with clients. Coach local teams; train sales force.
- o Technical background in Food Science/Food Industry/Chemistry (Master) with at least 8-10 years of professional experience in a food or flavor industry, in the Savory segment.
- o Have a strong knowledge on food ingredients, basic flavoring ingredients and their interactions.
- o Have a strong knowledge of Savory segment, different kinds of applications including stock cubes, soups, sauces, meat, noodles and seasonings.
- o Strategic thinking capability, visionary, forward looking mindset.
- o Strong business development skill set.
- Entry to the exciting and inspiring world of perfumes and taste
- A culture that values diversity where people are at the heart of the company
- The opportunity to work for a company that cares about the environment and sets and achieves ambitious sustainability objectives
- Flexibility in working hours
- A dynamic working environment
- Competitive benefits
Sales and Business Development
Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Food & Beverages