Business Systems Consultant 4
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
Home Lending’s Product Strategy & Delivery Team is looking to fill multiple Business System Consultant 4’s to support the Home Preservation Delivery Team.
The Business Systems Consultant 4
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
- Prepares specifications for system changes
- Recommends and initiates systems testing
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/ improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff
Preferred locations are West Des Moines, IA; San Antonio, TX; Charlotte, NC; Fort Mill, SC; Phoenix, AZ; or Minneapolis, MN; but other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
SC-Fort Mill: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000 Max: $123,800
MN-Saint Louis Park: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000 Max: $123,800
TX-San Antonio: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000 Max: $123,800
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000 Max: $123,800
AZ-Tempe: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000 Max: $123,800
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of mortgage banking or financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- JIRA experience
- Strong research and documentation skills
- Audit or internal controls testing experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with mortgage default decisioning applications
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Business Development, General Business, and Information Technology
Financial Services, Investment Management, and Banking