Business Enablement CE Manager
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to create long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
Function: Brand, Marketing & Communications (BMC)
Sub Function: Communications and Engagement (Business Enablement)
Job Rank: Assistant Director
Location: US/East Coast/Chicago or UK
In this role, you’ll work closely with stakeholders across the Executive to deliver strategic communications programs to EY people and people across Business Enablement. This includes planning and implementation for initiatives impacting a range of audiences, across multiple channels. Strong consulting, communications skills, strategic thinking, initiative, and creativity are essential.
You’ll be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment, passionate about quality, and enjoy bringing fresh thinking, ingenuity and innovation to our communications. You will excel at building strong relationships with the functional leaders and teams, and the BMC network to integrate messaging and coordinate execution with the Areas, Regions, channels and service lines.
To make this role a success, you’ll need to build a strong internal network, demonstrate a good understanding of the business and influence colleagues to bring your creative vision to life.
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will work in an agile manager, supporting multiple projects, with an eye toward distinctive content and innovative communications that deliver on the business objectives.
- Help to develop and deliver a communication strategy to support global Business Enablement strategy and priorities.
- Creating a variety of communications, including news stories, leadership messages, films, presentations, templates, talking points and FAQs, and content for intranet sites, delivered via Global, Area and Functional channels.
- Providing communications support to assigned strategic programs for example: Return to Office/Hybrid working.
- Ensuring communications activities and messaging align to Business Enablement business objectives.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and networking skills – able to effectively manage and influence across multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of EY, BMC, and the Executive layer functions.
- A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently.
- Ability to work in a high pace, agile environment.
- Executive presence and gravitas.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Broad communications management experience, including change communications, ideally gained within professional services or in a similar world-class global organization.
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships with senior-level stakeholders and to influence those stakeholders as a trusted advisor.
- First-class communications skills, including excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as listening and interpretation skills.
- Meticulous editing skills with very strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering the highest-quality output.
- Strong teamwork and management skills, with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a complex, global organization, across time zones and with different cross-functional teams.
- 10 years of communications and engagement experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience with professional or higher qualification in Internal Communication or Corporate Communication.
What We Look For
- We’re looking for an experienced, high-energy individual with a can-do attitude. You will work well in a fast-paced environment and are happy to embrace change. You’ll be innovative and willing to offer up new ideas to deliver world-class BMC initiatives.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Ventas y Desarrollo empresarial
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Servicios financieros
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ve.linkedin.com.