Business Development Specialist, Aurea Software (Remote) – $60,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
Can you imagine a sales role where you can develop and qualify leads without cold calling or spending hours researching? Picture learning a proven sales process that emphasizes listening to the prospect to discover their most pressing problems. And, best of all, a role where you can work from anywhere in the world while being guaranteed earnings of $60,000 a year? Sounds too good to be true? It’s not.
At Aurea, we are combining the art and science of sales. We developed a winning playbook that allows you to be successful. No more “freemium” products or trials designed to lure the customer into paying for the next tier of service. Instead, for a single subscription fee, Aurea customers get access to our entire portfolio of products.
We’re so confident that our method works that we’re taking all the risk! Your salary is guaranteed and not dependent on quotas or commissions. If you follow the playbook and have outstanding relational skills, you can successfully meet your goals and grow your sales career.
Learn more, grow faster, and have fun doing it at Aurea.
What You Will Be Doing
- Engaging in conversations with inbound leads through phone calls and emails
- Actively listening to determine what the potential customer’s pain points are and identifying whether our solutions are a good fit
- Demonstrating the value of our services in such a compelling way that the customer is eager to schedule a discovery call with an Inside Sales Representative
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Meeting quotas. We place a higher value on quality than quantity and want to ensure a customer’s problems are ones we can solve.
- Researching prospects. You will work only with inbound leads.
- Operating in the dark. Our detailed metrics and regular coaching will ensure you know exactly how you’re performing and how to improve.
Business Development Specialist Key Responsibilities
- Identify sales opportunities and start the sales cycle by discussing the prospect’s needs
- Qualify prospects through sales calls and setting up next-step calls and product demos
- Clearly present the product’s key benefits and handle common objections
- At least 2 years of sales experience, preferably in software sales
- Excellent verbal and written English proficiency
- Available to work between 7 am – 7 pm EST (UTC -4) on weekdays
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio – all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use – with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4428-BS-Nassau-BusinessDevelo.018
Business Development, Marketing, and Sales
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Internet