Business Development Officer (Western Region)
Supreme Ventures Ltd.
The Business Development Officer is responsible for the recruitment, maintenance and the development of an effective customer centric relationship with all Supreme Ventures Group Retailers while ensuring that the standards are upheld in accordance with the policies and practices of the company. Business Development Officers are responsible for the overall revenue growth and expansion of their assigned region for all SVG Group products.
- Identify/Recruit suitable Retailers for regional growth.
- Maximize the revenue potential of SVG Retailers within assigned region.
- Foster a supportive relationship with SVG Retailers encouraging adherence to the company’s minimum standards at the locations, maintaining the company’s strong image.
- Responsible for monitoring activities daily for assigned region and make recommendations for improvement to Manager.
- Monitor sales trends and payment history for Retailers in area assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer queries/issues received are processed within the quality standards set by SVG.
- Provide support to the Finance Department though calls and/or visits to suppressed or challenging Retailers.
- Assist with ‘on the ground’ training of Retailers/Operators when necessary.
- Prepare monthly reports with information acquired from field. Information should include but is not limited to updates, highlights, challenges, new trends etc.
- Scheduled visits to Retailers as planned by Manager.
- Monitor and execute assigned duties on CRM in a timely fashion.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Marketing or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Business Development, Sales, Customer Service or Marketing
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management Software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great organizational and coordinating skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Networking Skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to manage multiple high priority deadlines
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office software)
- Must own a reliable motor vehicle as this role requires extensive travelling.
- Must reside in one of the following parishes and be able to travel within the assigned region on a daily basis.
West: St. James, Westmoreland and Hanover