Business Development Executive
About Psytech International
Psytech is a global leader of psychometric assessments and solutions for the workplace and has been delivering cutting edge assessment technology for over 30 years. Psytech provides dedicated support over five continents, supports over 25 languages with over 10 million+ people assessed worldwide.
Psytech Mission: To be recognised as the local provider of choice across the globe for psychometric solutions that demonstrate real value for businesses through intellectual rigour, professional integrity, transparency, and accessibility.
Psytech Vision: To be a positive, state of the art, technology-based alternative to both excessively priced and unsubstantiated assessments
Learn more about what we do at: http://www.psytech.com
Why This Role is Important to Psytech New Zealand
Psytech New Zealand is committed to an exciting renewal and growth strategy to give existing and new clients an exceptional experience in every conceivable way.
The Business Development Executive (BDEx) will help us achieve our ambitious New Zealand growth plans. We are looking for a BDEx who thrives on generating profitable product and consulting sales through personal prospecting and digital Sales and Marketing led campaigns. The focus will be on effective lead generation and booking sales qualified meetings. By generating new business and enabling the company to expand its share of business within client valuable accounts, the BDEx will be making a direct contribution to the bottom-line results of Psytech New Zealand’s business. The BDEx will be expected to cross sell across all Psytech product lines.
Who Are We Looking For?
This opportunity is ideal for a determined, proactive, sales and service-oriented individual who is willing to develop their skills and ideally has experience and/or a keen interest in occupational psychology. This role requires a confident, influential communicator with a strong phone presence. We are looking for someone who demonstrates professionalism, integrity, and discretion in all relationships, and shows energy and drive with a resilient mindset.
- Targets and pipeline achieved through account management, prospecting, and new business wins
- Lead response time
- Client Meetings and Presentations
- Meeting activity per month
- Personal sales against target
- Account management meetings
- Detail and accuracy of sales reports on activity and pipeline
Working in close collaboration with the Managing Partner the business development executive role is primarily responsible for:
- Creating new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound lead generation
- Timely and impactful responses to client enquiries
- Researching prospects, identifying key stakeholders, and generating interest through understanding customer needs and requirements
- Communicating the value add of Psytech’s products and solutions to customers
- Qualifying leads
- Scoping out and building engaging proposals
- Keeping the CRM system up to date with personal sales activity and current opportunities
- Proactively creating new lists of prospects to target
- Working closely with Managing Director to provide accurate sales reporting
Knowledge of the talent management / HR sector and experience in business development, preferably in B2B. Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and IT fluency is required. Digital sales & marketing expertise a definite advantage. Office 365 skills are required.
This is a full-time, temporary role for an initial six months, leading potentially to a full-time, permanent role, based on performance. The office base for this role will be remote. Possible limited travel on an occasional basis for client/prospect meetings and to provide personal development opportunities via sales meetings, training, and events.
If you are invited to the next stage, you will be asked to complete some work-based assessments and participate in phone / video conference interviews.