Business Development Executive
â¯ accelerate agency
Skilled and capable Business Development Executive required to primarily manage a team of remote commission-only telesales agents working for the company to generate quality qualified leads for the in house business development team.
You will be responsible for selling a comprehesive range of web design and web development websites, to new clients, as well as sourcing and generating new business opportunities.
Experience of building strong working relationship with key decision makers is paramount to succeed in this role, along with confidence to provide sound information and advise, identifying the needs o fthe customer and providing the right solution. The ability to up-sell, cross-sell, negotiate & close a deal will be key to your success
In addition to contributing to the ongoing recruitment of your telesales agents (which most of the heavy lifting is done inhouse by another executive assistance team) and getting the best out of them, you will be required to spend around a third of your day each day doing your own telesales to generate quality qualified opportunities yourself as this will not only enable you to be a better manager but it will also provide an additional commission revenue stream quickly to yourself to complement the commission you generate via your team’s commission and subsequently, it will help contribute to the company and yourself faster.
The role is fixed permanent basic earning employment plus high bonuses and commission.
You will earn 10% of your team’s entire commission generated in addition to your basic salary and in addition to your own telesales commission. As your team scales, this commission continues to sell without limitation.
We are looking for talented candidates only who can get the best performance from their team of remote commission-only telesales agents and aid in /run the continuous recruitment and development of additional commission-only agents to help continue to scale the team to solid quality and consistently perming remote agents.
- Technical sales – dealing with a wide range of enquires and providing optimum solutions for individual requirements via telephone
- Qualification of leads
- Providing feedback on customer trends and requirements
- An input in to the sales strategy
- Account Management
- A proven track record selling IT products or digital solutions in a business-to-business environment, or a good solid track record in another sector
- Clear demonstration of an interest in Digital Internet technologies
- Customer service experience via email and telephone are essential
- Proactive, dedicated and self motivated attitude
- Able to converse clearly and concisely over the phone
- Appears confident and assertive, but not aggressive in all internal/external dealings
- Ability to analyse customer needs and recommend solutions which meet these needs across their organisation as a whole
- Ability to work on own initiativeTechnical aptitude
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Full time: Monday to Friday (08:30 to 17:00)
Salary: Starting from £10,500 per annum depending on experience
Business Development and Sales
Information Technology and Services