Toolbox is a Technology company founded in 2013. Our Vision is to Become the fastest Technology Solutions Provider across industries and our Mission is to “Act as the key business partner across industries by enabling the generation of new profitable business through the use of our unique know how to develop technology”. We deliver SPEED.
Our current successes are in the online TV industry. We provide a wide range of products covering User Authentication & Authorization Services, Content Aggregation & Distribution and App Development for End Users, aimed to Content Providers and Multiple Services Operators.
We are a product company, our goal is to guide and accompany market development, building solutions which can be leveraged by as many clients as possible. Our products are used by hundreds of Content Providers and Service Operators in the five continents: FOX, TURNER, DIRECTV and VIACOM among them. 90% of internet traffic related to Online TV in Latin America goes through Toolbox
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow a list of prospects and pipeline.
- Pipeline development through a combination of different methods (cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence, among others).
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement of agreed upon KPIs. Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Excitement around hunting greenfield territory and developing business from the ground up.
- Own pricing and price modeling for commercial agreements pertaining to your prospects.
- An active listener to deeply understand our customer’s challenges and needs.
- Strong focus on delivering customer success with a consultative, outcome-based sales approach.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Ensure 100% self-sufficiency and accountability on day to day operations (quoting, demo’s, POC’s, RFP responses, etc).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate Commercial Proposals & RFP responses
- Design & run Product Demos for Customers
- Design Plans to Increment Monthly Authenticated Users per customer.
- Perform Presentations to Clients and Prospects.
- Prepare Business Cases / Business Epics and Quotes.
- Cross-department communication to drive complex opportunities internally.
- Understand customer requirements and articulate the business value of Toolbox solutions.
- +5 experience in selling Software as a Service, ideally with third-party software integrations.
- Experience of working in highly competitive environments. Constantly improving and delivering order intake margin and revenue.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding communication skills – negotiation, presentation and product description to manage complex B2B sales processes.
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- System thinking to develop and improve a funnel over time. Including its KPIs, reports, tooling and automation.
- Ability to ask the right questions to Customers and internal stakeholders to find the right solution to the right problem, and follow-up until completion.
- Good judgment to distinguish between signal and noise.
- Business model understanding to handle quotes of new projects as well as improvements of existing ones.
- Negotiation skills to achieve win-win outcomes that increase the size of the pie, shared between the Company and its Customers.
- Excellent meeting management and asynchronous communication for efficient time use of all the parties involved in the Sales process.
- High level of personal motivation, and a positive approach to researching, analyzing and documenting new business opportunities.
- Development of sales pipeline and go to market strategies.
- Knowledge of software project management and technical implementations trade-offs to suggest the best course of action to Customers.
- Comfortable with individual responsibility for commercial aspects of key project engagements.
- Full ability to understand complex business solutions.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
What will you get from us?
We know that extraordinary people do not choose their jobs based only on the benefits, but we make a great effort to make sure that each of us who are part of Toolbox can achieve success and improve every day.
About the Team
Besides hiring the best tales, we believe diversity in terms of perspectives, ideas and cultures helps creating the best products and solutions. At Toolbox we work with cutting edge technology to build robust, high availability systems, able to handle high load and concurrency. We look for people bringing fresh ideas from the high concurrency system design, non-structured data organization, distributed computing, API design and Mobile areas.
Toolbox will always be a technology company. We hire people throughout the technical spectrum, who impact the life of millions of people through their work.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Tecnología de la información y Atención al cliente
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.