Right now, we are looking for Business Analysts to join our Product Acceleration Studio. This Studio uses modern product management techniques to ensure products solve the right problems, meet user expectations, and achieve business value.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Being a digital passionate.
- Build bridges & open doors.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Being a Strategic Thinker.
- Expressing ideas in a simple way.
- Intermediate English skills.
- Working in agile environments.
- Knowledge in Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) or at least active participation in Agile teams developing software solutions.
- Experience using Rally, JIRA, TFS or any other advanced tool for Agile teams.
- Experience in Offshore/onsite delivery model.
Are you ready?
- We have more than 12,500 professionals and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, and media & entertainment, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
- Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
- Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Engineer, Social Media, Product Development, Product Manager, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Research, Operations
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Investigación, Análisis y Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Internet
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita pe.linkedin.com.