Biopsy Sales Representative – South Carolina
We are looking for a Biopsy Sales Representative to help us in enabling clinicians to diagnose early stage breast cancer and breast disease through minimally invasive procedures and improve clinical outcomes and the lives of women. You will provide them with competitive products, while demonstrating beneficial services to develop, expand and convert customers.
How will you develop your territory?
- First you will build well-developed business plans.
- You will utilize Salesforce.com to maintain up to date contacts, opportunities, targets, and outcomes.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales opportunities and effectively handle leads generated by the Company.
- Responsible for performing effective region penetration coverage and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base for Mammotome’s line of products.
- Installs and provides effective in-service training on products as required or appropriate.
- Pre-plans sales calls and maintains efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and high levels of customer service.
- Use white papers and clinical/product terminology and knowledge to support cases and convert competitive accounts.
- Translates clinical benefits of products to economic value to the health care provider and is comfortable with financial based selling tools.
- Provides presentations and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of Mammotome’s products using effective communication and sales techniques.
- Educates the customer about the indications, contraindications and safety of Mammotome’s products and how products drive revenue for the customer.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- BA/BS is required.
- Minimum of 4 years B2B sales experience or a minimum of 2 years medical device sales experience.
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively with many teams cross-functionally.
- Proficient computer system based tools including Microsoft Office applications, presentation, e-mail, web browsers and spreadsheet software.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department or unit. This job description may be changed at any time.
Check out our benefits here: www.danaherbenefits.com
We have a strong Diversity and Inclusion program
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at 202.419.7762 or [email protected] to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Sales and Business Development